Homemade Green Tea Skin Treats
You can also use Green Tea as a topical treatment for your skin and your eyes
- Brew up 2 tea bags of Green Tea, drink a cup and leave the rest of the liquid to cool
- Squeeze the juice from the tea bags into your cooling liquid tea and leave the tea bags to cool further.
- Add enough rice flour to the cooled liquid tea to form a paste.
- Apply to your face
- Place the 2 cooled squeezed out teabags and over your eyes.
- You will gain the most benefit if you lie back and relax for 15 minutes.
- Rinse of with a warm, damp flannel
- Apply a thin layer of moisturiser