Deliveries and Returns
Spend over £15.00 and we will deliver your order free of charge.
Our standard delivery charge is £2.50 and takes 3 - 7 working days.
If you are a VIP Member this is always FREE click here for more information.
We do however on occasion run different promotions to get reduced delivery or FREE delivery! If you sign up to our newsletter you will be the first to hear when we run these kind of promotions.
How do I return something?
beflattered.com offers you a 21 day money back guarantee.
- Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will mail you back with all the information you will need to return your purchase
- We will ask you to return the product using our freepost address.
- We will send you a returns form which you will need to print off, complete all relevant details, cut off the free post label and stick it to the parcel.
- Return the product and returns form in the original packaging.
- Go to the post office and send it back to us.
- Please obtain a proof of posting (which is free)
We will refund you up to 21 working days of receiving the goods. If the product is not in perfect condition we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
Where do you deliver to?
We can deliver any where in the world. However do contact us if you are outside of the UK so we can advise postal rates.
Can I have my order delivered to my work or another address other than my home?
Yes we can, please email us at email@example.com and we will sort this for you!.
I have already placed an order but need to change the delivery address.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we may be able to change this for you.
I want to buy something for someone in the UK but I live abroad. How do I do this?
You can place an order in the normal way. You will need to use either a Visa or Mastercard and when you place you order, ensure that the shipping address is one in the UK.
I have not received my order but had confirmation it has left your warehouse.
It could be that Royal Mail has already tried to deliver it. They leave a card informing you that they have your order at the local sorting office and they can re deliver it or you can collect your order. If this is not the case however, then please do email us on email@example.com we will be happy to help.
Any other query – whatever it is!
Either email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to resolve your query.