Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our web site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as your use of the site will indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- http://www.beflattered.com is a site owned and operated by beflattered.com company registered in England and Wales under company number 6971083 and whose registered office is located at Salisbury House, City Fields Business Park, Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 2FP, United Kingdom.
- If you have any questions or comments about the site, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at Salisbury House, City Fields Business Park, Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex PO20 2FP.
About use of our site
- You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the site. If you don’t comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
- You agree not to use our website in any way which might infringe any rights of any third party or give rise to a legal claim against beflattered.com by any third party.
- You agree not to damage, interfere with or disrupt access to our site or do anything that may interrupt or impair its functionality.
- You may download and print content from our site only for your private, personal and non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses, trojans or other contaminating codes.
- You will not use the site to send by email, post or otherwise submit or transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, offensive, libellous, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
- You will not reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
- You can subscribe to beflattered.com to receive information about our products and services.
About access to our site
- We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality on this site, from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
- As information or data transmitted to or from our site pass over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of our site including tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
- We may at our sole discretion immediately suspend or terminate your right to use our site without any warning if we consider that you have contravened any of these terms and conditions. This is without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that we may have.
About content on our site
- We own, or are the licensee of, the intellectual property rights in the content of our site (“Rights”), including brands, logos, products, text, photos, graphic designs, images, audio, video recordings and any data entered or submitted by you. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any content accessed through our website.
- Nothing contained on our website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use, deal with or copy in any way in part or in whole any Rights without our prior written permission or, as appropriate, the permission of the third party rights owner. Your misuse of the Rights, except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- beflattered.com Limited owns all intellectual property rights, which includes all associated logos, domain names and trade marks. All product names are trade marks of beflattered.com limited
- Our site may contain links to third party sites and resources. We have no control over the contents of those sites, resources or third parties and accept no responsibility for them, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse any information placed on third party sites or resources.
- We have made every effort to reproduce products, their packaging and colours on the site as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways and so exact colour matches are not yet possible over the internet. This means that when you purchase products from our site, colours may differ from what you see on the screen. If you are not satisfied with the item you have ordered please refer to our Returns Policy.
About your privacy
About our liability
- The material and information on our site (including but not limited to product information) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, fitness for purpose, or accuracy or completeness of any information. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the consequence of the use of such information. The information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any decisions based on such information. You must make your own decisions on whether or not to rely on any information contained in our website when deciding to make purchases from us.
- To the extent permitted by law, we, our related companies and third parties connected to us exclude:
o All conditions, warranties and other terms which otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
o Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any sites linked to it and any content on it, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Except as expressly set out in these terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, nothing in these terms is intended to exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence.
- From time to time, we may update and change these terms and conditions without notice. You will always find the latest version of these terms and conditions on our site. Your continued use of our site will indicate that you accept and agree to any amendments.
About other matters
- If any of these terms are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Any of our related companies may rely on and enforce these terms, but otherwise we and you agree that no other third parties are to be given any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- You agree that we may assign or novate these terms to anyone without notice to you.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Effective date: 2022-02-04
Updated on: 2022-02-04
privacy rights and how you are protected under privacy laws.
By using our Service, you are consenting to the collection and use of your information in accordance
This may occur without prior notice.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to
contact or identify you. https://www.beflattered.com/ collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Payment Information
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
https://www.beflattered.com/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 1095 days after it is
no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for
reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you
personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
https://www.beflattered.com/ may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. Beflattered.com will use your information for data analysis to identify usage
trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use
your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our
Service that are available to registered users.
- To contact you. Beflattered.com will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of
electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when
necessary or reasonable.
- Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other
user account information will be used in order to manage orders placed through our Service.
- Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our
website Administration practices.
- Dispute resolution and site protection. Your information will be used in the instance of a legal
dispute to resolve issues related to our Service.
How We Share Your Information
Beflattered.com will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Beflattered.com will share your information for any purpose with your explicit
- For transfers of business. Your information will be shared in the event of connection,
negotiation, merger, sale of business assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business with another company.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use
your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or
receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your
personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online
analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
- Payment processing and recovery services. Your information will be used in order to process payments in the
event of a purchase, refund, or other similar request.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. Beflattered.com partners with third party service providers to improve
targeted advertising campaigns.
If you choose to provide such information during registration or
otherwise, you are giving Beflattered.com permission to use, share, and store that information in a manner consistent with
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Websites use
cookies to help users navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. Cookies that are required for
the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need
to be approved before they can be set in the browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as
user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg.
analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile
of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the
website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.beflattered.com/
utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us.
However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your
Beflattered.com is not responsible for the performance of websites
operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the
privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Address: Lydwicke Lodge Hayes Lane Slinfold West Sussex RH13 0RF
Phone: 01403 790412